Canara bank is one of the finest and leading government banks in India. It was nationalized by the Indian government in 1969. The bank offers many facilities including the automatic vendor machine at some higher operational branch for independent transactions. Canara bank has its headquarters in Banglore and also, has its international branches in New York, London, etc. To be an instance, Canara bank has over 1000+ branches located all over the world. Check Canara Bank net Banking Step by Step guidelines below.
As of August 30, 2019, Canara bank will be the anchor bank for the syndicate bank and also, for the banks expected to be merged in 2020. This will make Canara bank the fourth largest bank of India. However, In today’s article, we are going to talk about the internet and digital banking services of Canara bank. Here, you will find detailed information about the benefits of using internet banking and how can you register yourself for this service.
Benefits of Canara Bank Internet Banking:
In 2017, Canara bank launched its new mobile application named Candii. It was generally for UPI transactions. However, the same thing can be done using the mobile and internet banking service of Canara bank.
You must be aware of some of the benefits of using internet banking services. Still, let me mention some of the essential benefits over here.
- Account Information: You are allowed to check your account information, for example, your account balance at any time of the day. You do not need to visit the bank and complete your passbook for the same.
- Account statement: You will be able to check your latest and older bank transactions using the account statement option. Also, for the physical copy, you can get your statement by email.
- Fund transfers: You are allowed to transfer your funds from one account to another. It does not only limited to the Canara bank transfers. You can also transfer your funds from your Canara bank account to any other bank account.
- Debit card Issuance: You can opt for your new debit card delivery. In case, if you had lost the previous one. Moreover, you can also instantly block the lost card to prevent fraudulent activities.
- 24/7 Service: Internet banking services do not operate in only banking hours. It means you can use this service at any time of the day.
These are some of the benefits of using the Canara bank internet banking facility. This is not the end though. You will explore more features and benefits once you are familiar with it.
Canara Bank Internet Banking Registration:
It is evident that if the user wants to use the digital banking facility then they need to themselves for this service. They can register for internet banking facility by following the steps given below.
- First, you will have to visit the official website of Canara bank. You can visit the official website by clicking here https://www.canarabank.in/
- After that, scroll down to the bottom and from the homepage, you will have to select the new net banking registration option.
- As soon as you click on the button. A new window will be open in your web browser.
- On the next screen. You have to agree with the terms and conditions shown on the screen.
- On the next screen. You now have to enter all the required details asked on the screen. For example, your account number, customer ID, registered mobile number and many other details. (Some of the details are available in your welcome kit and passbook)
- After entering all the details. You now will have to choose the access type for your internet banking.
- Choose the access type and click on the submit button.
- Complete the rest of the verification and post completing the verification. You will be asked to set your login password.
- That’s it. You completed the Canara bank net banking registration process.
Canara Bank Net Banking Login:
We have completed the internet banking registration process above. Still, there are some steps left and things that you need to know during your first login in Canara internet banking.
To log in, you need to get your User ID. As we already know our customer ID and registered mobile number. So, that would be not a difficult task.
Get User ID
- First, visit the official website of Canara bank.
- Then, go through the internet banking login page and search for the get user ID option or you can also directly visit the exact page by clicking here https://netbanking.canarabank.in/entry/getuserid.html
- On the next screen, enter your customer ID and registered mobile number on the screen.
- Click on the get user ID button.
- That’s it. Your user ID is generated. (You will get your user ID via SMS though)
Now, as we know the user ID and the password both. However, there is still one step left. You need to unlock your user ID for the proper activation of your internet banking account. You can unlock your user ID by following the steps I have given below.
Unlock user ID:
- Go through the same internet banking login page.
- There you will find the option to unlock user ID.
- Click on it.
- On the next screen, enter your user ID and other required information and click on activate.
- That’s it.
As we are now done with activating the user ID. Now, It is time to log in to the Canara bank internet banking facility for the first. You can follow the steps I have given below for login into internet banking.
- Visit the official website of Canara bank.
- On the homepage, click on the internet banking login icon.
- On the next screen. You will be asked to enter your user ID and password.
- Enter the correct details and click on the login button.
- That’s it.
Canara bank is more likely to become the fourth largest bank of India. This bank is doing great in terms of providing better banking and financial services to the customers. Apart from the other services, the digital banking facility is their priority. To be an instance, we already had published all the information regarding the internet banking facility of Canara bank in this article. Do let us know in the comments section if there is anything that is not understandable.