What is Apna Khata Jamabandi Nakal:In particular, Apna Khata has been introduced to provide state officials with a copy of the Record of Rights (Jamabandi Nakal) online. Previously they must have visited the Revenue Division to get the ROR, but they can reach the database in a very short time without going to the office with the online portal.
Key Points to Know about Apna Khata Jamabandi Nakal
If you want to get your ROR on Apna Khata, you must have a Khasra No. or account No and the account holder name and other details needed to get the ROR copy. Rajasthan citizens are recommended every year to check whether or not the data are regularly updated in the revenue reports or to get their Jamabandi Nakal or copies of the rights documents.
Know About Apna Khata:
Apna Khata is the Revenue Department’s online portal of Rajasthan, Bihar, Patna, UP and so on. With this online site, citizens can get online a copy of the Jamabandi Nakal Record of Rights. There is no need to visit the concerned government office particularly to receive a copy of the ROR. The manual method of preparation of Jamabandi Nakal was eliminated with the advent of Apna Khata.
What Benefits does Rajasthan Apna Khata Initiative Offers?
Using Apna Khata, government land documents and details can be easily checked online. Most people benefit from the computerization of land records. It makes it easy for a common person to access information regarding their land ownership in the state from anywhere and at any time without immediate inspection of the revenue or Patwari’s office.
Data can be found in both the English and the Hindi languages in Apna Khata for convenience. Information is made public regularly on the web server. The information backup for all tehsils of a particular district in Apna Khata is maintained in the district.
Apna Khata provides access not only to the copy of rights records but also citizens can access to RSN data, notified tehsil lists, state administrative hierarchy, the Panchayat kiosk, the latest news, etc, via this portal.
The Process to Check Copy of Records of Right (Jamabandi Nakal) 2020:
- To view Online Apna Khata Jamabandi Nakal, obey the procedures below and read about them –
- Visit Apna Khata’s official website i.e. www.apnakhata.raj.nic.in. You can see the portal’s homepage to access services.
- You must now pick your respective district from the map provided on the homepage by clicking on the name
- On this page, you will see the names of all the tehsils below that area. The district must be chosen.
- You are routed to a new page when you pick your tehsil. The cadastral year for which you are searching for your ROR must be chosen here.
- Get ROR details by entering options like account, measles, name, and all accounts.
- Click on the “Get duplicate” button.
- Copy of Records of Rights/Jamabandi Nakal will be shown on the screen with details of royalty name, account no., father’s/Husband’s name, and another land record.
- Take a printout for future references.