For all facilities, the registration in the EPF will be made compulsory, and will, therefore, be mandatory for any other factory that employs 20 and more people, or for any other establishment of the class of such facilities which may be subject to a notice from the central Government. From the outset of jobs, all workers will be entitled to a PF and the employer shall be liable for deductions & payments of the PF. Check How to know your PF claim status below.
PF or the Provident Fund is a plan that rewards all workers for the development upon the retirement of a financial corpus. Both the manager and the worker contribute a certain amount of wages in this fund. The Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is responsible for the PF scheme
A Universal Account Number (UAN) is issued for all registered members of the scheme. So you can use your UAN to review your PF balance for the withdrawal, and also transfer the PF amount from one account to another if you are a member.
Let’s do focus on the process of retrieving PF claim status offline/online:
PF Claim Status Offline:
You will be able to check your claim status after requesting to withdraw PF. The claim may be submitted using the PF Claim Form 11 if you have a UAN. This form doesn’t require any attestation and can be submitted online. If you don’t have UAN, raise the claim by submitting the PF Form 19 and get attested by the employer. Visit the near EPFO center and submit the form.
Read More – How to do EPF Registration Online for Employer?
Check PF Claim Status Online:
Employees should have the following details to check the PF claim status online.
- Extension code
- Company name
- Employer’s EPF regional office
Check EPF Claim Status via UAN Member Portal:
Users having both UAN and passwords can easily log in to the UAN member portal to check the claim status.
- Visit the EPFO official website www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php.
- Open the “For Employee’s” page under the ‘Our Services’ section.
- In the new webpage, click on the ‘Member UAN/Online Service’.
- In the new tab, enter the login credentials of UAN and Password and Captcha values shown in the image.
- In the account, choose the ‘Online Services’ tab under the option of ‘Track Claim Status’.
- View the PF Claim status on the page.
Check Status via 24×7 EPFO Customer Care Number:
PF holders can call anytime to the EPFO 24 x 7 customer care number i.e. 1800 118 005 and tell your UAN and PF account number to the EPFO officer to check the status of PF Claim.
PF Withdrawal Status Checking using EPF A/C No:
- Go to EPFO website
- Click on the ‘Know Your Claim Status’ option on the page and select the option ‘Click Here for Knowing the Claim Status’.
- Choose the ‘concerned state’ in the drop-down menu.
- Select your city and on the next page fill the details of your PF account.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to view the latest claim or withdrawal status.