Importance of Bhulekh Odisha Land Records: Both records and data about the land documentation have been stored manually since digitalization. Previously the task was hectic and time-consuming. But it has been made too simple and time-consuming after the automation and computerization of land records. Check Odisha RoR online below.
Government of India initiated in 2008 a National Land Records Modernisation Program (NLRMP) to digitize, upgrade and develop a consolidated land records management system. The program now called The Digital India Land Record Modernization Program (DILRMP). The program has been introduced in all states, but many problems have been found according to studies.
Bhulekh is close to the land record system of the other states in the State of Odisha. This online platform allows you to check through your land records without ever visiting the relevant department. The Portal Bhulekh Odisha is very user-friendly. Anyone can get details about their property.
What Benefits does Bhulekh Odisha Offer?
Bhulekh Odisha is a major online platform with many benefits, including
- By using relevant information, citizens can search their land records such as ROR and other data.
- This allows accountability of the land record system and reduces the number of land violations such as theft, stolen ownership, illegal sales of assets, etc.
- It helped to reduce manual labor for the authorities involved.
- State people can always and wherever they go search their state records and relevant alerts via the internet through Bhulekh. Today, you don’t have to visit the department concerned to get any information regarding the property of land.
- A citizen may update their state accounts through Bhulekh with the latest land details.
What is Bhulekh Odisha- ROR?
The RoR is one of the key elements of the land record held by the government of Odisha, Revenue and Disaster Management. This includes all the important data about the property you own like landowners’ names, past and current land details, etc.
Importance of the Odisha ROR:
- Odisha ROR assists in certifying the actual landowner in the province.
- The landowner will help prevent legal protests and the land issues in the future.
- By using ROR, you will be able to detect (where applicable) false claims on your property.
- The use of a licensed ROR clone or extract from ROR helps prevent land acquisition.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Check ROR Online on the Bhulekh Portal:
- Open the official Orissa Government land website of Bhulekh Portal link http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in.
- In the homepage, check your RoR details by clicking on “Select Location for ROR” section
- Submit required information by selecting your district, tahsil, village and RI circle from the drop-down list.
- Viewers can check their ROR using three options.
- Click on the “Khatiyan” option and choose the Khaiyan form from the dropdown list.
- Or choose the “Plot” option and enter the plot no.
- Or click on the “Tenant” option and choose the land tenant name.
- Select the respective options, choose “ROR Front Page” or “ROR Back Page” option to get Orissa ROR details
- Take a printout for any later use.