Check your EPF passbook for details regarding your EPF credit, debit and balance status, also know the contributions of your company to your Employee Provident Fund account.
This post will help you know more about EPF Member Passbook and way to use the EPF Passbook online?
What is EPF Member e—Passbook?
EPF e-Passbook is a facility for EPF members to always check online their EPF account statement. Members can check the status of the account, view the account statement, print and save the account statement. The EPFO mobile app also helps you to use the e-Passbook.
Only after registering on the UAN Website, customers can able to access this service. The e-Passbook includes certain information of PF account about your employee contribution, employer contribution, claims and interest earned on your PF portfolio. KYC information such as name, date of birth, PAN, Aadhaar card, and bank information is also given in the e-passbook.
Just like other passbooks, EPF Member Passbook provides information on all transactions on your EPF account. EPF Member Passbook provides details on all the deposits you and your employer make every month. You must activate your UAN to access your Passbook.
Read More – How to Check for Employer’s PF Claim Status Offline/Online?
It’s very easy to activate your UAN. You must first access the UAN from the employer or by using the PF account number on the EPFO website. To activate your UAN, you must have your KYC and mobile number. To activate UAN, follow the below steps:
- Visit EPFO official portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ and click on the “Activate UAN” option.
- Get activation of UAN either with PAN or Aadhaar or UAN access.
- Enter details of Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and E-mail ID.
- Validate your mobile number by entering the same OTP that was sent on your registered mobile number.
- Once authentication is completed, your request gets activated within 6 hours.
- After the activation process, you receive a password on your mobile number.
- Users are requested to change their given password by logging in to the account.
Steps to Generate EPF e-Passbook Online:
- Go to the member portal, look at the screen for EPF accounts.
- Download your respective e-Passbook from this page passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/LoginServlet
- Type details of your UAN account number and password.
- Enter shown captcha code as per image and choose the button of “Submit”.
Downloading EPF Passbook:
Download and print EPF passbook online easily through the EPF website.
Step 1: Visit official EPFO Portal
Step 2: Type UAN number and Password that is generated at the EPF member portal.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Login’ button.
Step 4: All member IDs of every EPF account will be shown on the screen.
Step 5: Click on the EPF member ID option under ‘Select Member ID to View Passbook’.
Step 6: Users can now avail download option to save and print the Passbook.
The Process to Update EPF Passbook:
Once the contribution is made to the employee’s account, the EPFO passbook can be changed. Although the date is not stated in the passbook, it contains the month and year of the contribution If you do not upgrade passbook, you can wait a few days before logging into the website to get the latest version of your passbook.
Leave a Reply