What is the mAadhaar App? mAadhaar is an approved mobile application designed by the Indian Unique Identification Authority (UIDAI), where it acts as an interface to Aadhaar Number Holders to carry everywhere their demographic data like Name, gender, age, date of birth, address and photo as linked to Aadhaar number in smartphones.
Aadhaar is required to use a range of services, and everywhere citizens to carry the Aadhaar card Aadhaar has to be linked to bank accounts, mobile phones, PAN, UAN and also various governmental subsidies programs. The document is thus increasingly important. If you take it with you all over, a person may lose or misplace his original Aadhaar. So with its wireless affiliate mAadhaar, UIDAI created a workaround for it. On your Android smartphone, mAadhaar can be activated.
An Aadhaar cardholder can add and view his profile in the app everytime he likes. In the app, you can create a total of three Aadhaar profiles. The software has a safe password that is well secured so that the consumer can always open the app. It means that no one other than the customer accesses the Aadhaar data found in the device.
The Process to Download the Latest mAadhaar App:
People who are unaware of downloading mAadhaar app can follow the below guide of steps to complete the download app:
Step #1: Go to the website of the Google Play Store to freely download the app.
Or check the link here hwww.play.google.com/store
Step #2: In the middle of the page, type mAadhaar in the search box and click on the search button below.
Step #3: Choose the mAadhaar UIDAI app and select the “Install” button to download the mAadhaar app on your smartphone.
Step #4: Open the downloaded mAadhaar app on the mobile device.
Step #5: The pop-up form alerts to create a password to import your Aadhaar profile on your mobile.
Step #6: Type the same chosen password to access mAadhaar app.
How to Link Aadhaar Number to the mAadhaar Mobile App?
Upon downloading, to access Aadhaar details people should link their Aadhaar number with the mobile app. Follow the simple steps to complete the linking process:
- Open the mAadhaar app by entering your password to create your Aadhaar profile.
- Alternatively, the bar code on your Aadhaar card can be scanned instead of the number.
- If you enter the Barcode, please click “Verify” at the bottom of the screen. You can then scan the barcode.
- You can automatically receive the OTP on your registered mobile number
- If the information you received suits well, you receive the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- The OTP has entered automatically on the device and no manual version is required until the OTP is entered.
- After entering your OTP, you can see Aadhaar profile with name, gender, age, registered phone number, address and other information
Must Read – How to Apply and Download New Aadhaar Card?
View Profile on mAadhaar:
- Enter the password in the mAdhaar app
- Check the profile page and know all your information
- If you forget your password, choose the “Reset password” option to access your profile.