Khasra – A Khasra is a record in which the land and crop details are defined officially for agricultural data. Rajasthan Government has introduced the Rajasthan Apna Khata Portal, which provides support to the service of all citizens of the state, allowing you to enter the Apna Khata online portal. Not just that, but with the Rajasthan online land portal, you can get an online copy of SSA, a Rajasthan Khasra Khatauni, Rajasthan Jamabandi, etc. So, if you don’t need to visit the Government Office, we can tell you today that you can get details on your country by using this post, and you know how you can see your account in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni is an online portal introduced by the Government of Rajasthan, where you can search Rajasthan Apna Khata by your name. According to your land name, Khasra number and Khatauni amount, you can obtain land details.
Benefits of Online Portal of Rajasthan Apna Khata Khasra Khatauni:
You will have many benefits if you have documents relating to your Khatauni account. You will benefit from the Rajasthan e-Dharti Digital Portal introduced by the government.
- Citizens can check their accounts of Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni online from Rajasthan e-Dharti Online Portal.
- Also, users can enter their account number to check their Jamabandi copy, Khatauni, Khasra map, Girdawari documents.
- Users can save their land documents by downloading them via Rajasthan e-Dharti Online Portal.
- Citizens can access Rajasthan e-Dharti Online Portal for any information about land (such as Apna Khata Imitation Jamabandi, Khata Khasra Imitation, Rajasthan Khata Account, Apna Khata (Rajasthan Land Records), Jamabandi Imitation Rajasthan, etc.) at any-time and anywhere.
The portal introduced by the government in Rajasthán allows anyone to sit online at home and search for their copy of the land information of Rajasthan Bhulekh Khatauni Jamabandi. For this to happen, follow the simple steps stated here.
Step #1: View the webpage of the official website. Click on the link for your account option.
Step #2: After clicking on the Account option, a map will be shown in front of your screen with all the names of states and districts. Check your district name and click on it.
Step #3: Upon choosing the district name, select the name of your concerned tehsil.
Step #4: From the list given on the webpage, choose the name of your village. Take the help of the letters indicated on the side and select the name of the village.
Step #5: In the redirected new page, select your account number.
Step #6: Choose the tenant’s name and click on the “Get Copy” button.
Step #7: Users are shown with complete land details of Rajasthan Bhulekh Account Khatauni Khasra Jamabandi.
Rajasthan Apna Khata Bhu-Naksha:
- Go to the official Apna Khata’s website http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in in your browser.
- Have a click on the “Your Account” option in the portal.
- Citizens can open the map of Rajasthan land info including the list of districts.
- Select your district name and respective tehsil on the map.
- Choose the name of your village on the new page.
- Enter your land measles number and click on the select button.