A person having the proper bank account should have used the passbook. It is a book offered by the bank to keep for some of the transactions of the current or even savings bank account. In previous days, the bank personnel or bank teller used to manage the passbooks. They used to write all the transactions on the passbook. But along with the digitalization, each and everything has transformed a lot. And in recent times, you do not require any teller to write on your book.
The modern passbooks are simply designed to be simply integrated along with the computers. You do not just need any of the personnel to go and sign your passbook. Instead, once you enter your book onto a machine, it will be updated automatically. Eventually, you will not have to wait in a queue for a longer time as well. The Bank of Baroda mpassbook have the Bar-Code, which mainly contains the account data and all information together. The machine will simply write the transaction automatically.
Introduction for Bank of Baroda?
Bank of Baroda is one of the most significant and famous banks in India. It was founded by Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III. From its opening in a small building of Baroda, the bank has come a very long way to accomplish its present position as one of the most important banks in India. On 19th of July 1969, Bank of Baroda was state-owned by the Government of India along with 13 other commercial banks.
Eventually, this bank provides an extensive array of specialized and customized services to meet diverse requirements of its clientele, and these services have been categorized into Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, International Banking, Business Banking, Treasury Banking, and Rural Banking services. Recently, Bank of Baroda has come up with a mobile version of conventional passbook called mPassbook. This app, like any kind of traditional bank passbook, offers each and every data and information related to the customer bank accounts (All Savings, Current, and OD, Deposits, CC and Loan account details linked with registered mobile number).
How to Register Bank of Baroda mPassbook Process:
The mPassbook of Bank of Baroda application is available for the iOS and Android platform. So, to register it, you need to go through a few steps. And for that, you need to install the application and then activate by following few simple steps:
Step 1: Open mPassbook Application and then choose your chosen language and carry on. Next screen enter your registered mobile number and after that just tap on proceed.
Step 2: Then, you will receive the OTP, which is also known as the One Time Password on your registered mobile number. After that, enter this OTP on the next screen and proceed.
Step 3: And then finally set the login pin for your mPassbook application. After that, set 4-digit login PIN as well.
You are then entirely done with your registration process. You will be able to use the mPassbook of your Bank of Baroda bank as well. You can then open the application again and finally enter the 4-digit PIN to log in. After login, to view your Passbook, you need to tap on Passbook option simply. You can view 12-month transactions history. To download this statement, you need to tap on the download icon, and this will be saved in your phone storage.
How to login into Bank of Baroda mPassbook Account?
Whenever you are going to log into Bank of Baroda mPassbook account, you will have to follow a few steps.
- The first and very first thing that you need to do is to choose the desired language. Like you will get the option of English, Hindi, Bengali and more and from there, you will have to select the language as per your convenience.
- After that, you will have to press your mobile number, but remember it needs to be registered. You cannot check the mPassbook without any random mobile number. In fact, for the international mobile numbers, you get an option like enter the country code before entering the mobile number.
- After entering your registered mobile number, the application will then send the silent SMS from your mobile for authentication. You will receive an OTP.
- Then you will have to enter the OTP, which is also known as the One Time Password.
- After entering the valid OTP, four digit pin has to be set by you for security purpose.
- You will also have to enter the four-digit pin to use the mPassbook services.
Features of Bank of Baroda mPassbook:
This app also delivers a customer a specific option to download the account statement, locate the ATM within the customer’s 10km vicinity, Tag the transactions and then you save this for future references. You also get the option to choose the app language from available eight languages. The Bank of Baroda mPassbook comes with lots of useful features and benefits as well.
- Dynamic User Interface
- Locate ATM
- Option to download the transactions Statement
- Multiple Account Display (SB, CA, CC, Loan, FD, RD)
- Expenditure Manager assists in keeping track of your expenses
- You will be able to add tags and remarks to Transactions
- Option to choose your preferred Language
- Alerts for FD renewal and closure in-app inbox
- IFSC Code Display
- Share through social media platforms
One of the most significant advantages of mPassbook of Bank of Baroda is the anytime availability. Anything that comes within your phone simply turns out to be anytime reachable for you. You have the proper freedom to access your M-Passbook whenever you want and wherever you want. M-Passbook also offers each and every customer the real-time updates. As soon as you use your debit card for just adding funds or for spending money, this simply updates you promptly. It is one of the excellent features, and quite the opposite to the traditional passbook where you have to visit the bank for updating fixed cost or transactions made a few days ago.