When it comes to net banking the Standard Chartered net banking is hassle-free and secure as well. Customers can access net banking from anywhere in the world. The bank offers a wide range of banking services. The aim of the bank is to bring a change in the net banking sector. Their service brought a revolution in the world of banking. They try to provide easy and user-friendly banking experience. Due to that, they provide several features. Here is a list of features that the bank offers.
If anyone uses the Standard Chartered’s net banking facility, then the customer can get accurate information regarding the account. The net banking also provides information regarding the term deposit in the account. One can print the account statement in order to check the status of the cheque. All of that can be done by one click and this is the way one can avoid long queues in the bank.
Internet banking made the fund transfer easy. One can do that in a few clicks. One can register for net banking transfer funds and then the fund will be transferred between tw0o accounts. The fund transfer can be done between the same or different bank’s accounts. The fund transfer requires NF and RTGS. One can transfer the fund to the Visa credit cards and asks for the demand draft.
Credit Card Services:
One can apply for the credit card online and not only that, one can pay the dues of the credit card. The customer can check all the details related to the credit card and transaction history. The net banking of Standard Chartered enables the customer to redeem the reward point. The customer can redeem the reward point even if the credit limit is increased.
The customer can see the details of the loan. The details include the transaction history from the account.
Payment of the Bills:
The net banking of Standard Chartered enables the customers to pay the bills like mobile bills, electricity bills, insurance, water, etc. by using the ‘bill pay’ option. The bank offers a comprehensive directory for the customer from where one can find the company. The customers can use their account or credit card while paying the bills to the billers. One can find the ‘auto-pay’ option to pay the bill. It enables the bill to pay automatically to the biller.
The net banking service enables customers to recharge the mobile through net banking. The net banking facility provides the recharge in three easy steps so that, the process can be performed smoothly. Apart from that, the recharge option also offers interesting deals to the customers.
With the popularity of net banking, online shopping has become easy among people. The customers can use the Standard Chartered user ID and password to shop online. The money transaction easy and hassle-free for the shopper. In order to make the transaction clear the OTP is generated. The OTP is sent to the registered mobile number. One needs to enter the OTP to verify the payment.
The net banking can approve the authenticity of the digital signature. It provides high security at the time of the money transaction. It secures the information and prevents the exchange of information at the time of the money transaction.
Internet banking helps in investment service. It enables the customer to risk-free investment banking.
Benefits of Having Standard Chartered Online Banking:
As I mentioned earlier, online banking services are available for both credit cards and savings account users. Moreover, there are several benefits of online banking facilities. I am listing some of the benefits below.
- 24/7 access to the account information: With the help of online banking. You now have 24/7 and full access to your savings account and credit card. Meanwhile, you will be able to check your account balance, transaction details, and many more only by a few clicks of your fingers.
- Improved Security: Standard Chartered Bank online banking provide additional security to its customers. It is called 2FA (Two Factor authentication) for log in and also, a 6-digit random one-time password for accessing higher amount transactions. The transactions will only get the process after the correct code has been entered into the system.
- Online credit/banking services: The credit card internet banking holders and the savings account holder can access numerous services of online banking.
- Bill payment made easy: With the help of Standard Chartered Bank online banking, the bill payments made easier.
- Fund transfers: With the help of Standard Chartered Bank online banking, you can transfer funds from your savings bank account to any other bank account at no extra charge.
How to Register to Standard Chartered Net Banking Login?
In order to register Standard Chartered net banking, the customer needs to have a debit card number, password, and mobile phone. The following steps will help the customers to register into the net banking.
- The customer needs to open the Standard Chartered online banking. After that, the customer is asked to select Online Banking in the navigation menu that comes on the left side.
- Then click on the ‘signup for online banking’ option.
- The customers are asked to read all the terms and condition that comes after that. After reading it the customers need to click on ‘accept’.
- Then the customer needs to enter the debit card number and PN and then click ‘next’ to confirm the command.
- After selecting the confirm option the bank will send a one-time password or OTP to the mobile number.
- The customer needs to enter the OTP and click on the ‘next’ option.
- After that, the customer needs to set the username and password and then needs to click ‘next’.
- After that, the customer needs to click on the ‘register’ in the login page.
- The customers are asked to click ‘register with the debit card number and pin’.
- Again the customer needs to read all the terms and condition that will appear on the page and then click on ‘accept’ to proceed.
- Then customer needs to enter the debit card number and PIN and then click ‘Next’ for confirming.
- The customer needs to confirm the mobile number and then needs to select ‘confirm’ and the bank will send OTP to the registered mobile number.
- The customers are asked to enter the OTP that is sent to the mobile number and click on the ‘next’ option.
- Then the customer needs to set up the username and password and click on the option ‘next’.
- Then the customer needs to proceed to login option to enter into the net banking.
Offline Registration (SCB Internet Banking):
It is an offline method and can be a bit painful. It is because you need to use your internet connection for downloading the registration form and then sent it to SCB bank via post.
- First, you need to download the application form for offline internet banking registration. You can quickly download the application form by clicking here http://av.sc.com/in/content/docs/individual.pdf.
- You can also get the particular form offline by calling the SCB helpline numbers.
- Fill all the essential information like your personal details, credit card or bank details, and any other required details on the form.
- Once you are done with filling up the form. You now have to send this particular form to the bank using any postal service.
- Send the application form to the bank address, and the address is Standard Chartered Bank, P.O. Box number. 8888, Chennai, India.
- Once the bank receives the application form. They will send your user I.D. and password to your registered email.
- This process usually takes three working days, but it can be delayed if there is any delay from the postal service side.
- You can log in to your account immediately after receiving these details. Moreover, you can also change your password for security reasons.
- You should not share these private details, such as your user I.D., password, and bank account details with anyone. It can lead to any fraudulent activity.
- If there is any mishappening or any transaction that you had not made, then contact the bank immediately.
- Always change your login password within some time frame.
- Do not use your name and some common letters in your password.
- Do not use internet banking if you are connected with any public WIFI.
- Be aware of fraud calls and emails and inform the bank for the same.
In conclusion, it is important to protect the confidential information about the account details, and IFSC codes, etc. The bank always prohibits the customers so that they do not share the information with others. If anyone forgets the password then the bank will send a temporary password to the registered mobile number. Then one needs to visit the nearest branch in order to fix the issue.