We are living in a digital country, and nowadays, everything is online. You can order anything or purchase anything online. You can even make bank transactions online with the help of internet banking. This article is on the same topic. We are going to talk about Karur Vysya Bank internet banking.
Karur Vysya Bank is one of the famous banks in India. This bank is serving its customer with all the banking and financial needs for ages. Recently, the movement of Digital India made everything digitally. Therefore, in the support of this movement. KVB bank is also providing internet banking services to its customer.
However, not everyone is familiar with this service. Therefore, we are going to write a proper guide for the activation of internet banking.
What are the features of KVB net banking?
Let me complete this topic in a single sentence. You can do the usual banking transactions without even going to the bank branch. Furthermore, check out the features below.
- You can check your Karur Vysya Bank account balance with the help of net banking.
- You can check your KVB account statement online.
- You can transfer funds from one account to another with the help of internet banking.
- You can apply for various loans, credit cards, and other services using Karur Vysya Bank internet banking.
- You can pay your bills online.
- You can request for debit card change online.
These are some of the features and benefits of using KVB internet banking. You will find more benefits, once you continue using this service.
The following account holders of KVB bank are eligible for internet banking.
- Resident Indians
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
- Partnership firms
- One can log in to the KVB internet banking using the pin provided by the bank and the RSA token.
- In the case of the joint accounts, the primary account owner will be given all the access and rights of internet banking.
- All the customers will get the TPIN to carry out financial transactions.
- The password and the TPIN should get change periodically. This is due to security reasons.
How to apply for KVB internet banking?
The process of the new application is a bit longer compared to the other banks. You need to visit the bank for the activation form and wait for about seven to ten working days for the proper activation. However, let’s have a look at the guidance.
- First, you need to visit the nearest home branch of KVB Bank.
- There you have to ask for a net banking application form from one of their executive.
- After that, you need to fill up all the information correctly in a particular form. You can tick on the savings or corporate account. (It depends upon the type of account you have)
- The bank will now send the login id and password to your postal address within five to seven working days.
- After getting postal, one can use a username and password for the activation.
How to activate KVB bank internet banking?
- One needs to send the acknowledgment mail to email@example.com for activation of internet banking.
- However, the mail should be sent from the email id that is registered with the bank.
- The customer id will get activated within three working days.
- You will get a confirmation message on your email address and registered mobile number after the activation of your customer id.
KVB Bank net banking login
So we are now done with the registration of internet banking. The next step is to get logged in to the KVB net banking portal. You can follow the steps that we had given below for quickly getting logged in to the portal.
- First, you need to visit the official net banking page of KVB bank. You can visit by clicking here.
- You will find the login form on the next screen.
- You now have to enter the user id and password.
- Once entered. You can now click on the login button.
- Within a few seconds, you will get redirected to the dashboard of your net banking portal.
- That’s it.
KVB Customer Care – Net Banking
If the customers face any issues or having any queries related to internet banking one can directly reach the toll-free numbers of KVB customer care.
1860 200 1916 (for customers residing in India) and
+91 44 – 30721916 (for customers outside India).
You can even text a simple message to lock or unlock your internet banking account. You need to SMS KVBNET <Login ID> LOCK / UNLOCK and send the message to 56161/9244770000 from the mobile number registered with the bank.
You may also like to read, How to Register the Union Bank of India (UBI) Internet Banking
Frequently asked questions
How to activate internet banking after getting a password and TPIN?
After getting the password and TPIN. One needs to send an acknowledgment mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the registered email-id. The customer ID will get activated within three working days.
How can I identify the login password and TPIN?
There is a difference between the login password and TPIN. The login password is consists of an alpha-numeric term containing 1 lowercase letter (a-z), 1 numeric digit (0-9) and the rest are uppercase letters (A-Z). Whereas, the TPIN is consists of four digits numeric number.
How can I reset the login password?
There are many ways to reset your login password. You can quickly reset your login password using the “forget password” option available online. Furthermore, you can contact the customer care executive and follow the rest of the guided process.
How can I reset TPIN?
It is simple. You can reset your TPIN using the security questions or by calling the customer care of KVB net banking.
Here we come at the end. Karur Vysya Bank is one of the famous banks in India. To be an instance, they are serving their customers with all the banking and financial facilities. If you are a customer of this bank then you can now quickly apply for internet banking services and take the benefit of digital banking.
In this article, we have added everything that you need to know about KVB internet banking. If there is anything that is not understandable, feel free to ask us in the comments section.