Nowadays all stockbrokers have their trading apps, constantly updated with new features. Choosing the best trading app is essential for a fast and seamless trading experience.
The stock market apps have become a trend for investors to trade in the stock markets
due to the increasing spread of smartphones and the availability of low-cost data plans.
We’ve compiled a list of the best 10 mobile trading apps in India, along with their benefits and features. You can compare and contrast them to pick the best trading app in India.
- Zerodha Kite
Zerodha Kite is one of the leading mobile trading apps. It is one of the biggest trading apps in terms of trade volume.
- Over 100 indicators
- User interface that is refined and simple to utilize
- Market analysis in real-time
- Trading Widgets
- Integrated Console
- Best suited for all types of trading
- Works even with a slow internet connection
- Integration with third-party apps is seamless
- Ten Different Regional Languages
- Angel One: Stocks, Demat & IPO App
Angel One’s broking trade app is for investors who prefer to trade fast. The software contains some of the best features.
- Simple Buy and Sell Options
- Over 40 technical chart indicators
- Beneficial for the Beginners and Bulk Traders
- Invest in current or prospective IPOs in India
- Margin Accounts are available
- Upstox PRO Mobile
Upstox PRO Mobile app includes an online version and is widely regarded as one of India’s smoothest trading apps.
- More than 100 Technical Indicators
- Advanced Trade from Charts (TFC) Tool
- Find simple and complex stocks using this universal Search Tool
- You can set a limit on orders placed after the market closes
- Even for beginners, it is quite simple to use
- The user interface is well-designed
- Choice India’s Jiffy App
Jiffy Trading App by Choice India is an online stock trading app developed to make stock trading easier for beginners. Jiffy Trading App is designed for investors by experienced traders. You can easily trade in complex markets with this fantastic Trading App.
- The user interface is simple and clean
- Preferences that can be changed in real-time
- Insights on the Market in Great Detail
- A section devoted to research
- Smart Lookup
- Gift coupons for proposing a Unique Feature
- Free Demat Account Opening
- IIFL Markets
IIFL Markets App is one of the best trading apps for smartphones, providing users with an unrivaled trading experience. It is well-known for having some of the best features.
- Exchange-by-exchange customized Watch Lists
- Investment Options –
- The company is best known for its free research papers
- Useful Notifications and Reminders
- Wide Range of Advanced Functions
- 5Paisa Mobile App
When it comes to finding easy-to-use trading software, 5Paisa Mobile Trading App is the choice of many iOS and Android users.
- Quotes from all segments Screened in real-time
- Invest in SIP plans
- Completely Automated Investor Advisory System
- Auto Investing Feature
- One-Click Order placement tool for Day Traders
- Multiple Watch Lists
- Edelweiss Mobile Trading App
The Edelweiss trading app is noted for having a simple single-touch login function that works with a fingerprint. It keeps traders and investors up to date on market developments and assists them in quickly analyzing the market.
- Market commentary in real-time
- Integrated Section of the App’s Equity Screen
- Advanced Market Analysis Tools
- Cutting-Edge Tools for Market Research
- Simple Capital Transfer
- Sharekhan Mobile Trading App
Sharekhan’s mobile trading app includes all of the industry’s most popular trading features, such as advanced charting, measurement tools, and watchlists.
- Customized Default Screen
- Enhanced User Experience
- Extra Level Security
- Beneficial for Active Traders
- Enhanced Trading Speed
- Pay-In and Pay-Out Funds are easily transferred
- Accessible Free Learning Tools
- Kotak Stock Trader Mobile App
The Kotak Stock Trader App is one of India’s most popular trading apps which has several useful functions.
- Watchlist to keep track of Individual Stocks
- Several Layers of Security
- Advanced yet Simple Trading Features
- Real-Time Stock Quotations
- Bloomberg TV’s LIVE TV service is available
- Dedicated ‘My Investment’ Section
- HDFC Securities Mobile Trading App
HDFC Securities has recently launched a new version of the app. It is far more user-friendly.
- Advanced Technical Indicators
- Advanced Fingerprint Security Feature
- Allows you to buy gold
- Real-Time Intraday Charting
- Stock market news and alerts are delivered regularly
- Digital gold and Global Trading
According to order placement speed, charges & overall services, some of the best trading apps in India are given above. Whether you’ve been trading stocks for a long time or want to start trading stocks on your phone, you’ll have detailed knowledge about the finest share market apps in India.
When you choose the best trading app in India, you receive a slew of features, as well as ease of use and lower fees. So choose the best trading app from the above list and excel in your investing expedition!